Ice Bank Preservative / Propylene Glycol Preservative – 500ml
Highly effective corrosion and mould inhibitor that will extend the life of a glycol or ice bank system. Will increase the life of propylene glycol in reticulation systems by up to 5 times normal use.
Prevents the growth of mould and bacteria with in systems, eliminating corrosion and preventing blockages from jelly mould build up.
Ideal for use on:
- Commercial Draught Beer System
• Domestic Draught Beer Systems
• Dairy production systems
• Wine production systems
• Any commercial system that requires glycol use
- Stops corrosion
• Prevents bacterial build up
• Prevents circulation blockage
• Extends the life of Propylene Glycol
• Increases efficiency in systems
Directions for use:
Add 5 litres of Bracton Ice Bank Preservative for every 100 litres of propylene glycol. If the propylene glycol has been diluted into a
working solution, calculate the amount of working solution in the system and percentage of propylene glycol before adding Ice bank Preservative.
Ice Bank System:
Add 5 litres of Ice Bank Preservative for every 100 litres of water in the reticulation system.