John Guest Imperial Straight Adaptor
Quickly and easily connects two equal imperial pipe sizes
Quickly and easily converts an imperial push-fit connection to an imperial threaded connection
John Guest grey push-fit acetal straight adaptor (BSPT thread) fitting converts metric pipe to an imperial BSPT type thread for connection to a fitting, fixture or appliance. Fast and simple to install, John Guest push-fit fittings create an instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal without the need for tools, hot works or sealing agents.
The unique collet locking design firmly and securely holds the pipe in place without deforming the pipe or restricting flow. Fittings are corrosion resistant and fully demountable, improving system performance and reducing system downtime during maintenance.
Manufactured in grey push-fit acetal copolymer, the fitting is suitable for foodstuff, potable liquids and inert gases. In accordance with the British Beer & Pub Association Code of Practice, fittings can also be used with N2/CO2 and mixed gas dispense lines, as well as air, pneumatic and vacuum applications. All John Guest fittings are manufactured and assembled in the UK.
Features and benefits
- Plastic push-fit adaptor for converting to imperial BSPT threads
- Rigid and hardwearing acetal copolymer material
- Food grade material suitable for foodstuff, potable liquids, inert gases, air, pneumatic and vacuum
- Instant push-fit connection and leak tight seal
- Connect, disconnect and reconnect in seconds without tools
- No scale build up improves performance and equipment lifespan
- Superior flow characteristics
- Compatible with LLDPE or soft metal pipe/tube